One of the fastest ways to transition your home from season to season is to change out toss pillows! I highly recommend purchasing pillow covers when possible vs. pillow covers + inserts to help save on space and $! Here are some of my favorite seasonal pillows.
Looking for more quick ways to prep your space for the season? Here are five quick ways to bring cheer into your home for the holidays.
- Switch out personal photos to feature ones taken during the holidays, such as those cutting down the Christmas tree or childhood sledding photos.
- Switch out a candle colors. Bring in warm tones such as oranges or green tones versus pink or light blues tones.
- Bring in some smells that remind you of warmth; place pine cones, and cinnamon sticks within a bowl on your coffee table to add a nice touch.
- Try LED lights on a wire (battery operated) placed within a hurricane jars, bell jars, glass cloche with bases. They provide instant impact and many come with timers!
- Snip some branches from your tree and place within a vase on your dining room table, you’ll be surprised by the impact it provides!
Are you ready to switch it up with pillows in your manicured home?